Sunday, December 28, 2008
I feel so.. anguished.
I mean is it really him, or is it just you? Maybe you're the one who's overreacting because you're so terrified of him, you practically uphold his balls to the heavens and that's why you're all so worked up.
And this smashed handphone thingy is getting to me. I mean, you're leaving tomorrow for God's sake. And what, did you forget you have a home phone? Like, as if 60 mere seconds of a phone call would get you castrated or beheaded. I mean, seriously!
And to think it was perfectly okay that you call me to ask about systolic and diastolic pressure (of all things, i must say!) and to ask me for a favour?
Ohh. So if the both of you get the advantage then it's fine?
And if it really is just him, you can jolly well remind him that I am nothing like the people his daughter dates, his daughter herself, or sister in-law. I'm far from that. I mean, he doesn't have to look at me as though I am trash. I have morals, principles, at the very least. I know, I know. I know what's been happening later and he's afraid, wary of things and all the shiznits; but still, ada limit ah sia!
I may not be the most pious, but I do have an average background knowledge. I may not be the smartest, but I'm pretty much grounded. And my parents don't gamble their money away or waste their god forsaken time at hawker centres with beer bottles. So it's not a concern of his, I'm sure enough.
I didn't send you trashy, suggestive smses (or mmses for that matter!).
I wasn't even planning to ask you out for a clubbing session or a night out for some frisky sex romp.
So what the heck is his problem?
I know my boundaries, mister.
All I wanted was to just talk and catch up on the day's happenings.
THAT'S ALL.
Sheesh.
Three words.
Get a grip.
Maybe two more.
Up yours.
Labels: seriously - jangan melampau ah sia
X O X O; 10:51 pm